Rushme
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Tree of structure

Node1

Item 1

Node 1 is a recursive Node and the visible property of Item under that is bound to the Context Node attribute. Tree is collapsed by default when it comes up on the window. Now when I try to expand the last level of the Node I am getting a short dump saying "Context binding for property ? of "_0E" cannot be resolved: Lead selection not set for context node POPIN_BASE.1.PROJECT_TREE" . When it is trying to bind this Visible property this dump happens. Clicking on expand icon on any other level Nodes simply works fine.

Basically the problem is with lead selection of the element. When I used "wdevent->GET_CONTEXT_ELEMENT( 'CONTEXT_ELEMENT' ) " it did return the correct element but after that it gives a short dump saying lead selection not set. The Component Controller Context Node Project_Tree does NOT have "Initialization Lead Selection" ON.

The short dump is happening just after Service Pack 10 has been applied on the system here. The same WD Application works fine on a system where SP10 is not applied. Because of SP if I switch ON "Initialization Lead Selection" on the Project_Tree Context Node, I dont get the short dump atleast but I loose the whole Tree and only the last level Node is seen on the screen.

I am not able to understand what design changes has to be made on Tree UI element because of SP10? Can experts help me here please??

In the Short dump -

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

Method: RAISE_BINDING_EXCEPTION of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: GET_BOUND_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: GET_ATTRIBUTE_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Thanks in advance,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi

Check the component WDR_TEST_EVENTS and use it as a reference. This contains Views for Tree UI element.

Regards

Reema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

This is a very interesting question.

Can you try to make the node a Singleton and fill it using a Supply Function?

Please post your results.

Kind Regards,

Roelof Albers

Rushme
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Roelof Albers,

Thanks for the suggestion but this did not work. Anything else??

Regards,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Stdandard Application WDT_TREE.

It May help you.

Thanks.

Rushme
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

WDT_TREE is very simple but mine is a bit complicated scenario here. The problem is because of SP10.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.