cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condtion will not go with alt cal type

Former Member
0 Kudos

We attached alternative cal type to one of our header conditions. It is not working; the value found by this alt cal type is overwritten by standard SAP.

Is standard sap accepts the alternative cal type for the header condition?

Generally we enter manually the value for header condition.

If this is possible how to do the configuration setting of this header condition types ?

Laxman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally pricing other than group conditions is done at item level. I think what wil be happening is the header alt. cal. value is getting overwritten by what is calculated at item level.

Pls. check in pricing at see what value is overwriting the desired value and where it is coming from. If you get the logic of that then you will be able to find the answer. I dont have condition analysis screenshot so can answer more than this. But if you mail me some more details with screenshots. i can have a look.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

sandeep.markandeya@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution is very simple.

As far as what i have understood fromyour query is that your condition type is a header condition and you maintain condition records for this condition type in transaction VK11.

Now since in most of the scenario's you enter rates manually, go to V/06 , select your condition type and select "C" for field manual entries.

I hope this will help you.

If it does please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Any idea!!! how to solve this issue?

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

I think you are confusingtwo things.

One thing is header condition. For you to make a condition work at the headre level, you need to define it as header value in the condition definition. Then only it will work from Header to item level.

In your case the prices are moving from item to header and hence your calculated vaues are overwritten by the summed values of your line item values.

The second thing is manuall entry of prices. So if in your definition condition if manual entry is given preference then whatever the value SAP calculates will be overwritten by the manual price and this is irrespective of the fact that its header or item price.

Hence, if you want to make the header price work make it header condition in condition definition.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek