Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor QM system.

juan_bauelos
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have actived vendor's QM system.

In the vendor's master control view ,QM system has a validity date of certification(LFA1-QSSYSDAT).

How could I check when that date is near to expire??

Is there any standar report for that?

Thanks in advance for you response.

Regards.

Juan B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

juan_bauelos
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I'm going to check both solutions.

Besto regards.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two ways I can suggest.

1) in the QM info record, you set the release date to match the expiration date of the QM system. There is a mass maintainance transaction for QM infor records that will allow you to list all records. You can then click on the date column and sort them by date. This will show you which ones are to expire soon. You can use this mass maintainance then to update them.

2) Another option to use is classification. Create an 010 class for purchsing and assign it to the vendor. Add a characteristic for each certification you wish to track as a date characteristic. You can the CL30N to show all your classified vendors. You can sort the list by the date of the certification your checking. Classification also has a mass maintainance transaction that can be used to update a bunch of them.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Juan,

For the option 1 from CARIG, the trx is QI06. Which you can use as Add,Change and Display functionalities.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have maintained this in Vendor Master, then there is no any standard report. You have to create query, with selection & display criteria as vendor number, quality system, validity date.

Regards,

Prashant