cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Dump on IDES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Friends

This is related to the IDES system that i have. When i try to do a PGI after delivery or shipment. It gives me a short dump, i am not sure what is the problem. The runtime error is " No RFC destination is defined for SAP Global Trade Services Technical information about the message: Message classe...... "/SAPSLL/PLUGINR3" . Kindly throw some light as how to resolve the issue. Thank you!

Good Wishes

Raji Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Check the foreign trade settings,Because of foreign trade activation this may be happening

And also take the ABAPer help he will debug the program then he may fix the issue.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murali,

Thanks for the solution. I am wondering where is the setting or transaction code to deactivate the GTS or to setup the RFC. Thank you!

Best Wishes

Raji reddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raji,

It would be better if you could send the screenshot of the dump to trace out the exact source of error.

Secondly if you go through the dump analysis you will come across a function module name where the error has occured. If you run the function module in SE37 or using SE84 search for the usage of function moudle in different programs. This will help you to trace out the exact location of the settings.

The RFC settings can be found in the TCode SALE.

Hope this is helpful to you. If any doubt please let know.

Karthik

Edited by: KARTHIK KRISHNAN on Mar 1, 2008 8:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

I am well versed with ABAP Could you throw some more light as how i should troubleshoot. Probably you may have to walk thru step by to step to me. Let me know how i should post the screen shot of the dump. Your help is appreciated. Thank you!

Best Wishes

Raji reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i missed "NOT" before well versed. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raji!

Suppose you come across any dump then just press the Prt Scr button from your keyboard and paste it in an word file or excel sheet or even in an paint program. You can retrieve the dump screen from the Tcode ST22. To save the dump there is another way i.e. Go to Systems icon in the Menu bar-> List-> Save in Local File. An pop up comes in which select the option unconverted or html.

Depending upon the error in the dump screen we can trace out from where it has occured.

Award points if helpful.

Regards

Karthik.