Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: VEPVG table update

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm troubleshooting an issue with SO transaction for which i need inputs on when the table VEPVG (Delivery Due Index) will be updated by the sap system? What will be the basis of updation by sap into this table.....is it related with delivery block? pls clarify

PS: upon setting delivery block for say 'KK' the able is gettng updated but not for the other delivery block. I'm pretty sure that this has to do something with config but not sure what it is. it will be helpful to debug once the functionality of vepvg tbale is know.

thkx

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prabhu,

Delivery due table will is updated as soon as sales order, line item , schedule lines are confirmed.

Even if the sales order has a delivery block, still the the table is updated with the delivery block status.

This table is used for displaying the delivery due list transaction vl10b, vl10c...etc.

If you give us your original problem, we might be able to help better.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi abi

I had created delivery blocks as follows in IMG > Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria:

DB      Desr               Order                conf                print            DDuelist                Picklist

01      Qty less           X                                             X                    X                       X
02      Mainten            X                                             X                    X                       X
03      Fail               X                       X                     X                    X                       X
04      Pr.Ovdue           X                                             X                    X                       X
U4     Pr.Undue            X                       X                     X                    X                       X

when i saved an order with the delivery block 01 i could see an entry in VEPVG table. But the same doesnt happens for delivery block 03 and U4 . Is there any reson for this kind a sys behaviour?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Yes, in 03 and U4, you have made a check on blocking the schedule line confirmations.

So what you have done is along with blocking the sales order, you have also blocked the confirmation of schedule lines. and since schedule lines have been blocked, the data is not updated inthe VEVPG tables.

The VEPVG table is updated only when your schedule lines are generated and confirmed.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Second thing which will affect you is that you have put a check mark on Delivery due list. So it means you have blocked your sales order from appearing on your delivery due list by putting this block.

So for example even if your schedule lines are confirmed I am not sure they will come on your delivery due list.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

abhi

thkx for ur clarifications.....i'm able to get right into what u are saying.