cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am pulling sales from Oracle (JDBC) and pushing it into R3 (RFC) . I have written my own RFC which is successful in pulling ONE sales order and creating the same in R3 with multiple line items.

My problem is that I am unable to push multiple sales orders in R3 though sales order header in RFC is 0..unbounded. When I create multiple sales order in message mapping testing, it creates on RFC side also. But at run time it does not create a separate header as a result no sales orders are created. It has also occurred that the payload structure for the inbound message can not be changed, no matter I change the data type. At run time header and items are at same level in case of inbound messages.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <resultset>

- <row>

<ORDER_NO>821217</ORDER_NO>

<ORDER_DATE>2004-05-31 11:41:27.0</ORDER_DATE>

<SUBORDER_NO>1</SUBORDER_NO>

<PAY_METHOD>cd</PAY_METHOD>

<USER_ID>wowowo</USER_ID>

<ORDER_STATUS>Order Under Process</ORDER_STATUS>

<QUANTITY>1</QUANTITY>

<TOTAL>375</TOTAL>

<DOMAIN_NAME>satyajitroshan.com</DOMAIN_NAME>

<SAP_MAT_CODE>1000000081</SAP_MAT_CODE>

</row>

</resultset>

Help is appreciated.

Preeti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anind for the quick reply. Could this be implemented without implementing BPM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

If you are on SP13 and below then this is not possible without the BPM.

If you are on SP14 and if all your interfaces are asynchronous then 1:n mapping can be done without the BPM.

Refer this link for more information...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/c8f66bc7a56bb0e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Also refer this thread...

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Preeti,

i dont know how r u using the BPM (i hope you r using one BPM, as you going for 1:n msg transformation).

i have solved somewhat similar problem, in which i used send data to one RFC containing multiple records, where the RFC can insert Only one record at time to R/3.

i designed a BPm like this-->

xml input (from filesys through file adapter)containing many records->xi (BPM)>transformation step (in which i split the msg into 1:n message, each message containing one record and collecting those record in a multiline container)>a block (par for each mode)-> a send step inside the processing block sending message to RFC.

so if the original message contains n record in one xml file, n number of xml message will be created in the transformatin step. and in the next processing block n parallel instances of RFC will be callled, each inserting one record.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Such Problems are known to occur if during mapping, the context change is not handled properly. Hence, i suggest that you check the mapping once more.

Regards,

Divya