Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm wotking in a File to ABAP Proxy Scenario and when my Communication Channel tries to do the call to the Proxy y get the next error in SXMB_MONITOR:

INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

<SAP:Stack>No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message /BIC/CQZSD_X_C000001000, request message, namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions)</SAP:Stack>

We have proved on the SAP system to Test the Proxy (with the utility in SPROXY which allows to test it) and all works fine.

Has anyone a idea about what could be happening?

thks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio:

It seems that you have not activated the class and its corresponding method. Please check and activate the corresponding ones.

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guru.

We have activated it, test with SPROXY and all works fine.

Any other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some more I can think of

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced a similar issue, in a File to Proxy Scenario.

You should check the incomming payload after the mapping.

Check the namespace in the incomming message root. Is it same as expected by the inbound proxy.

say for example http://www.abhi.com is expected but a different namespace is available in the incomming payload.

In case this is true, use your mapping to change the namespace also to the expected namespace.

Hope this helps you

Rewards points if helpful

Regards

Abhishek

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please make sure you have implemented the class.

It's not just about generating the Proxy Interface, you have to explicitely create a class implementing this interface and the required method.

Regards,

Henrique.