cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Missing in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We recently did a client copy from prod to our dev system. The JCOs are failing in our dev system so I looked at the technical systems in the SLD. Only the Web AS Java side is showing. The Web AS ABAP side is missing. I ran RZ70 to try to get the ABAP side out there, but it did not work. It is still missing. Any ideas?

Thank you for your time,

Erin Byrne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As the RFC SLD_UC or SLD_UNC is failing check the properties under the RFC SLD_UC or SLD_NUC on the ABAP stack of the system.

This RFC should point to the Jack stack of the system.

Probably after HCOPY the properties of this RFC have not be changed to refer to non production system.

Regards

Naresh P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Give the right Hostname and Service in the RZ70 and check all the Data Collection Programs(Program Name) and try execute the 'Start Data Collection and Job Scheduling'. It will give the result,RFC call successful and Program Schedled.

If still,the ABAP is not coming in the SLD,check the SLD Host name,Port number is right in the Tcode - SLDAPICUST

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your quick response. I checked the host information & ran RZ70 again. The RFC call is failing. It said for both SLD_NUC & SLD_UC the server program is not registered. I checked the SLDAPICUST transaction too, & there is nothing defined. I created an entry, re-ran RZ70, & the entry disappeared. It is still not working. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Erin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Once the entry is created in the SLDAPICUST,the entry should not be disappeared.Because the RFC's SLD_UC and SLD_NUC are created automatically with RZ70 execution.

Delete the Existing RFCs manually and try to rerun RZ70 once agian.If still the problem persists,check whether the sldreg.exe,sldreglib.dll,sldreglib.lib are exists in the kernel directory or not.For more information go the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sem60/helpdata/en/42/efba5e93d51bc9e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue but solved it.

Our SLD is a Java only instance and I noticed the SLD profile was missing the gateway instance number.

Login to SLD

Click Administration

Click Profile

Switch view to view All properties

Verify Gateway Service contains the right instance number of your Gateway instance

Note: If you have a Java standalone system as the SLD, you will need to create a gateway instance for Abap to register to it. This gateway instance will have a different # than your Java instance.

You should NOT need to create SLD_NUC or SLD_UC registered server programs in you JCo RFC provider server of the SLD J2EE Engine.

- David