cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Test Case - two status???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

After pulling a report on yellow and red status test cases. I was informed that some of the items are actually green.

First I thought well that's becasue of a duplicate test case entry, but it's not. The test case itself does not repeat in the test plan.

What's even stranger is that when I enter the the package the case is in (through STWB_2) it does show up as green.

But when I highlight the test plan name and then click on status analysis it shows up as yellow. If I click on the status...I get a new window that identifies the test case is located under another scenario - not true. It is currently only in one local. I wonder if there's a behind the scene clitch there where it's pulling a historical view as well? Any thoughts?

Is there a way to fix this now? Or will it be fix in the new release, because the reports are wrong! And causing tremendous frustration.

regards

dan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you check the following :

In transaction stwb_2 go into utilities..settings...status.

You have an option : refresh test paln automatically.

If this option is not checked you can have some difference in displaying status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I did go in and check the setting - status area and he has two options:

They read display absolute and display percentage.

We are still on SPS12...is this an SPS15 feature?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no it's not an option of SP15.

You are not in the correct screen.

You are on RSTWB_ANLYZE screen (status analysis)

The screen where you have the other option is the screen before (the one where you assign the users to test plan)

Answers (0)