cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I code to change Interface for ADOBE Inrteractive form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

I am very new to ADOBE forms and need help. Also I have very little knowledge of ABAP. I was given the task to create a form which is called from the status report function in cProjects. I copied the standard status report form and interface. I modified them to meet my requirements and I am pleased to say that the form looks and works perfect.

The problem I am running into is, I requested our ABAP coding team to modify the interface to pull in some additional data that is not available in the current interface. They have been struggling with this for a few weeks now on how to do this.

Any guidance or help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Interface you can define additional DATA and ABAP code .

Additional Data are available for the layout .

The code is executed on initialization of the form.

Hope this help you.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know there is no need to include code for chnaging interface.

Interface contain data element, structure otr table types. It may be standard or user defined. We can add or remove structures in interface. Since u have copied standard program, the structures,data elements or table types used in that interface may also be standard one's. So, for ur requirement if u want to change the interface then few steps has to be done. U have to copy the respective structure where u want to modify, and then include that structure in ur interface and include that inetrface to ur form and try it.