cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Sales Volume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

1.I have set a rebate agreement with a quantity scale basis. (C)

2.I created a standard order and a billing document with material #AAA for a quantity of 100 TON and 10,000 $ value.

3. In the Rebate Agreement I checked the sales volume and could see that the "Condition base value" is 10,000$ and the "Scale base Value" is 100 TON.

Working good till this point.

4. I created a Credit Request document and a billing document with material #AAA for a quantity of 40 TON and 4,000 $ value.

5. In the Rebate Agreement I checked the sales volume and could see that the "Condition base value" changed to 6,000$ and the "Scale base Value" is 60 TON.

I was expecting to see just the "Condition base value" to change but not the "Scale base Value" because it was just a Credit request and not an actual return.

The Credit request contains the same material # as in the standard order which we use for reports.

Please Advice.

Regards,

Oren Matityahu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when you said you created a credit request, was it through VBO2 or via VA01?

if you want to partially or fully settle a rebate in favor of the customer, i believe you do this inside the rebate condition record (using VBO2). when you settle the rebate, the system automatically issues a credit memo request which ultimately results in a rebate-related credit memo upon approval (removal of billing block).

if you manually create a credit memo request, what happens is that the rebate agreement is bypassed. the system treats this as a customer complaint and this could explain why your base and scale have been reduced.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your answer but you probebly didn't understand what I mean.

I will try to explain further:

The Billing documents which are relevant for rebate processing are:

ZL5 - Standard Billing for Orders

ZL6 - Standard Billing for Returns

ZL7 - Credit Request

ZL8 - Debit Request

ZLD - Credit Request Cancellation

ZLD0 - Debit Request Cancellation

Lets go with the next Senario:

During the first month of 2008 the customer purchased material #ABC and so he would have 2 ZL5 billing documents for a total of 1000 TON and 100,000$.

This customer also got 1 return document (ZL6) with material #ABC for 100 TON with 10,000$ value and also 1 credit requst during this month (not beacuse of a rebate process) with material #ABC for 200 TON with 20,000$ value

My expectations is to see in the sales volume in the rebate agreement these numbers:

In the Value: 70,000$ (100K - 10K - 20K)

In The quantity: 900 TON (1000TON - 100TON)

Instead, The actual numbers are:

In the Value: 70,000$ (100K - 10K - 20K)

In The quantity: 700 TON (1000TON - 100TON - 200TON)

The question is why the credit requst function like a regular return in the rebate sales volume? I want the sales volume to reduce just the value and not the quntities of the credit requsts.

Regards,

Oren.