cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common Division/ Distribution Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like to upload the customer master data one customer can be take material from different Division

But I would like to upload the master data through LSMW .At a time we cal upload only one Sales Area.Suppose we can activate all the divion for one customer what are the setting i need to do in Common Division (VOR1/ VOR2)

I will Give you Some Example

01 02 03 (Division)

10 15 20 25 30 (D/Channel)

ZDOM 1000 1000 10 02

ZDOM 1000 1000 10 01

ZDOM 1000 1000 10 02

ZDOM 1000 1000 10 03

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as you explain by you. You want to identify only common divisions and not the distribution channel. In this case you have to define a common division and it should be assign in VOR2 in colum Reference division for customersas then in your lsmw you put entry for only this common division for the distribution channels you want to entend so in this case instead of multiple line items for division for a single distribution channel can be elimnated.

Same you can do for distribution channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just assign common dist channel / division as i answered to you on another question thats enough.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

Your question is not clear to me. You want to extend a customer to all the sales areas mentioned at one time through LSMW or you want to create a common distribution channel/division.

Regards

Ritam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to extend a customer to all the sales areas mentioned at one time through LSMW

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

define a common dist channel and assign it to all the distribution channels. Hence forth it would be possible to give material for a perticular customer for any distbution chaneel. just in the doc use common dist channel.

Regards