cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery from Special order stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've created a sale order with a particular material . Given the reference of the sales order the stock has been transferred to special order stock using the movement type 411E. Now when i tried to delivery and issue the goods, it's still taking the goods from unrestricted use, but the goods issue should happen from special order stcok. Can anyone help me out in solving this issue? The item category is Tan in sale order. While transferring to special order stock through 411 e movement type i've picked the special stcok indicator as E

Regards

Devi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check the strategy group of the material in MRP2 and choose 20!

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Miro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you ever slove this problem? I have a simular problem.

I would like my outbound delivery to post goods issue from special stock E however is does it from regular unrestricted stock.

When I look at the outbound delivery I see that the Special Stock Indicator field is empty.

Where do I configure the special stock indicator to come as E?

Thank you,

Meital

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

first, is your sales order a make-to-order scenario? if it is not, then it is not useful to transfer stocks to sales order stock. the delivery will be sourcing from unrestricted stocks.

transferring stocks to sales order stocks is needed only in make-to-order scenario. in which case, usually the sales order triggers a production order. once the production order is completed and confirmed, goods are issued to and received in sales order stocks.

hope this helped you.

regards.