cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Certificate Request for Stock Transfer(inspection type 08)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

The system asks for incoming certificates when a material is received from external vendor(Inspection Type 01).

Can we configure the QM system such that system requests incoming certificate for material coming via Stock Transfer(Inspection Type 08) also ? If yes, please give details regarding how to do it.

Regards,

Manish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please understand that incoming inspetion is through PO from the external vendor.

where as stock transport inspection is for transfer from say one SLOC to other orfrom one plant of your own to other.

I do not for see any such certificate facility as in inspetion type 01 is possible in 08 inspction.

Regards

YMREDDY

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Talk to your purchasing guru. Stock transports can also be set up to look like incoming 01 inspections. I believe it has to do with the delivery type that is assigned to the order type. Using a different delivery type wiht the order, the system will treat it as an external vendor's delivery and will create 01 inspection lots instead of 08.

It MIGHT also ask for the certificate. I won't swear to that as it was stated by the previous poster, this is controlled by the control key and that is usually linked to the purchase orders. I have known some places to use purchase orders for replenishment supply from other plants.

Craig