cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Material Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have to implement an search for an Articel. I have seen the BAPI_Material_GetList, where I can find out the materialnumber. But there are no pricing-information in it. There are a few other Bapi who give me Details for an material but I don't can see, which give me the price for the given material-number.

Can somebody help me?

Greets,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this:

BAPI_MATVAL_PRICE_CHANGE

BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_UPDATE_PRICE

BAPI_M_REVAL_CREATEPRICECHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey..

thanks for your replay! Thats the right way but not the full right bapi I want to use.

Okay.. I will give you a complete scenario what I have to do...

IFirst my User have to select an Product/Articel from a list, which I select vie Bapi_Material_GetList. Then he has to select an vendor from another Bapi, which we have deployed on the system. At last I have to display the price for the selected Product/Articel and vendor.

You can see, that I have only the Mat.-No. and the vendor. The Bapis which you have selected for me will have more Information as I have to give. Or I have not realy understand how this bapis work.

Greets,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

try COND_TYPE-->ZEPR(it can change as its decided by functional guys)

COND_VALUE--->amount

If this is not solving your issue plz consult functional or basis people to fix ur issue.

Thanks n Regards

Sharanya.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

but that's not what i'm searching for. I have to develop it in webdynpro for Java. So I want to use an simple Bapi where I can deliver an Mat-Nr. and I become the price for it.

Thanks,

Peter