cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with BusinessGraphics Gantt Chart: WebDynpro 7.1 SP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried the BusinessGraphics Gantt Chart and went through the Code Example for Displaying a Gantt Chart on:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a8/1cd93f5e0f9015e10000000a155106/content.htm

Unfortunately my gantt does not look and behave like it should:

1) The bars are only small sqares in the middle of one day. I use the same data as in the sample, so the bars should be a couple of days long

2) I added an action, added an EventID to the series and to the point, mapped the parameters. When clicking a point a roundtrip is done. I write a success message with the eventID but often the Gantt Picture is a broken image after this (small red cross).

3) The tooltip of the point is not shown in the chart when pointing on the square

Can anybody help, please?

Thanks

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot! This solved one of three problems. The trick is that you can set the marker for the points (without any effect) and for the series (with effect).

The tooltip shows up now, too. No idea why now and not before...

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

concerning issue 1:

you have to create customizing settings for your data in the chart designer: the marker style must be set to None if you want to see a rectangle instead of a centered marker symbol.

Regards, Kai