cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we maintain division specific credit limits?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have one company code & one Cr.Control area.

but we have 2 sales areas.

eg: 1000/10/AA &

1000/10/BB.

My client wants to maintain division specific credit limits like

div:AA- $4000

& BB- $6000.

Total Credit control area limit -$10000.

in FD32- we can maintain customer/cr.control area specific limits only.

Can we maintain division specific?if yes,where can we enter 2 different limits to same customer.

plzz reply asap.

*reward points sure

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may create a custom table for division based credit limit and enter limits to this table and control this in user exits in order change creation.

Sarhan.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls tell us how you have done that one.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

What Done?

As, you expect a prompt and to-the-point solution from the Forum, in turns, Forum also wants from Query-Putters, what solution had worked in their case.

Please share the Solution, with Forum.

This will make people more interested, to provide solutions to your future queries.

Best Regards,

Amit

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sol'n: for all those who would like to know, what we have adopted is,

We create Sales area wise Credit control areas & assigned to respective sales area in IMG as well as in CMR.

we have assigned multiple credit control areas to a single comp code

( IMG - FI - AR/AP- Credit Management - Credit Control account - Assign Permitted Cr.control areas for Comp code)

then,

In FD32-

Maintained Customer credit sheet as desired such as

Cr.Control -1 = $4000

Cr.Control - 2 = $6000

But the thing is we have to manually monitor these limits at the time of FD32 creation ( what is max credit limit we are offering, how much is allocated for particular Cr.Control area which means division)

Hope it helps in understanding.

any more plz revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RMD,

Try anyone of these.

Credit Check

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RMD

We can maintain credit control through Sales area also.. u can do through sales area

T.Code OVFL

Menu Path: Enterprise Structure--> Assignment --> Sales & Distribution --> Assign Sales area to Credit control area.

Ravi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

appreciate ur prompt reply.

I no that, we can assign cr control area to sales area.

this is just configuration.

BUT, where can we maintain different credit limits specific to division?

is there any way to maintain w/o using USEREXIT?

if its possible through USEREXIT,plz elaborate lit bit clear?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you cannot give a customer 2 separate credit limits based on division. you can give a customer 2 credit limits based on the credit control area. this assumes that the customer is assigned to 2 credit control areas. perhaps, your sales area with division AA can be assigned to one credit control area, and you sales area with division BB can be assigned to another.

now, a credit control area can be assigned to 1 or more company codes. but a company code can be assigned to only 1 credit control area. it has been mentioned in the other related threads that it is still possible to have more than 1 credit control area being used in a company code, but i have not tried. it.

regards.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I no this process already.

but i dont want to adopt.

bcoz now i have only 2 divisions. so i can maintain 2 control areas & maintain different credit limits to same customer.

in future if i have 20 divisions. I cant suggest to maintain 20 cr control areas.

right.

(coming to your doubt,

yes, ur right in both ways,

one company code is assigned to one credit control area & similarly you can assign control area to each sales area.

one company code can have multiple sales area,bcoz one company code can have multiple cr control areas.Both statements are correct and confusing to many.

if you want to maintain diff. cr limits to same customer in diff cr control areas, in IMG- dont assign cr control area to comp code, instead assign it to sales area. your probl will resolve.

OK

thanks for ur reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you you like to do it with user exit here is the sample for you:

1. Create a table like ZSDDIVCRL with fields Sales Org

Division

Limit.

2. Enter limits for Divisions.

3. Built your limit process ( invoices, payments, deliveries) This might be a Zfunction can be used to check this.

4. Use exit MV45AFZB

USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP

This user exit can be used to carry out additional checks (e.g. for completion) at item level. Control your limit here.

5. Give an error message/warning or block document here.

Sarhan.