cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intrastat VEFU VE01 triangular country of plant

0 Kudos

We have set up the interco process and can deliver from plants in other countries which belong to other sales orgs.

Example sales order in sales org 0001 (in France) for customer A in Greece

Delivery happens from a plant 9000 in NL which is in sales org 0003.

So we have three EU countries involved. Even though the physical flow of the material is from NL to GR, France business is making an intrastat report for this (wanting to have export procedure 31, were have found an user exit to do this)

T-codes ENPA/VE01 is creating VEIAV table from the F2 invoice lines with fields for delivering plant, country of the plant.

Country of declaration is France.

In the scenario described VEIAV lines are created with country of the plant "FR" (but physically it is in NL)!

Why is this?

Now :

If one of the lines appearing in VEIAV is changed manually (say the weight, but nothing else) with VEFU the country of the Plant is the country of the plant is overwritten with NL.

Why is this?

Now when creating an output with ENPA/Periodic delarations/Intrastat/create file/ France (VE37) I have the choice to select the plant and the company code.

When I am selecting plant 9000 and company code 0001 it complains because 9000 is not in France

If I leave the plant empty I get the lines which have FR as country of plant in VEIAV, but the line changed with VEFU is not shown (because plant is now NL)

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Team

Can i have the solution for this scenario.

I have one intrastat business scenario: This process involves b/w three countries:

Step1: Germany sales org. (G100)(Comany code for germany: GA00)create orders from Austria customer.

Step2: Delivery is made from plant 9000(France Plant) (Company code for france: FA00) directly to customers.

Step3: Germany com.code is making a direct billing to Austrian customers

Step4: Therefore there is an intercompany bIiling doc. IV from france com.code to German com.code.

I have done aboove all steps, after i have done the export declaration with germany company code with country declaration DE. In this case system showing doc. in ENGR t.code.

As per client requirement system should not show this document with these combinations.

But client actually requirement is, they want to do the export declaration with france(FA00) com.code with country declaration DE for IV doc. with destination country AT by t-code ENGR

But when i do the declaration with this combination system showing error message: Your selection is based on org.units that are not in the declaration country DE.

Is there any special configuration settings for this in intrastat for traingular business scenario.

This scenario is applicable for spain also.

Awaiting for your great help.

Regards

Lakki

former_member699113
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you found a solution for that ? thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues, need ur help to understand the changes require in ECC 6 standard Report configuration settings.

Case : In our organisationla structure ,our Plants has storage locations in various EU countries.

We need to report goods movment from Storage location ( NL) to other Storage Location ( DE) within same Plant ( A, UK )

What steps/ enhancement/ config require ????

Currently, standard report is not able to fetch data for goods movments withing same plant but with different storage location countries.

Your Help is highly appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues, need ur help to understand the changes require in ECC 6 standard Report configuration settings.

Case : In our organisationla structure ,our Plants has storage locations in various EU countries.

We need to report goods movment from Storage location ( NL) to other Storage Location ( DE) within same Plant ( A, UK )

What steps/ enhancement/ config require ????

Currently, standard report is not able to fetch data for goods movments withing same plant but with different storage location countries.

Your Help is highly appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sga-sd-team,

i did noz catch every single step but one thing is missing in the description.

For the triangular EU bussines, there is a separate checkbox to be signed in Order and invoice.

In my oppinion, the VE01 will work ok, when you mark the checkbox for eu-triangular-bussines.

hans

0 Kudos

Hi Hans

thanks for your answer, I have ticked EU-triangular sales in the sales order. It does not change anything in the further processsing.

Let me summarize my issue:

-Salesorder entered in french sales org

-Delivering plant in the Netherlands, dutch sales org

-customer = ship to in Greece

VE01 intratstat report writes VEIAV table. Country of declaration is FR (they do the intrastat report even tough the goods have not left from France). Value for country of delivering plant is written into VEFU as FR (which is not correct).

Now when changing the record in VEFU (say the statistical value) SAP changes the country of the plant to NL.

Why?

Also the driver for the country of declaration field in the selection screens VE01 and VEFU seems to be the country of the plant.

When then doing the intratstat again with country of declaration France the record is not shown anymore (as the plant has changed to Netherlands).

Ticking the EU triangle box: what should be the effect?

In Intrastat?

Anywhere else?

Any hint leading to a resolution is highly appreciated

Thank you

Edited by: SGA SD Team on Mar 3, 2008 8:15 AM

Edited by: SGA SD Team on Mar 3, 2008 8:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you can try , changing the country of Origin and region of Orgin in Material Master to the Netherlands.

Beacuse you are delivering it from Dutch

Hope this helps you.

regards

KRSNA

0 Kudos

Thank you Krisnakumar.

Well, in the Netherlands we have a distribution center.

The country of origin could nevertheless be other country like USA or China, regardless the country of the supplying plant.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I really dont know , how much time you require to re create this in development client.

But I guess it will work.

You can create new Item category for the following process.

Use the present item category and re create as Zxxx

I am suggesting this solution

because , we have all the Standard item categories defined and added in the report for Intrastat

try it with new Item category

Regards

KRSNA

0 Kudos

Hi KRSNA

Thank you for your answer but I do not really understand what you are explaining.

The only place in config of INTRASTAT linked to item categories I can find is in txn VE80 and VI63 to exclude them from the report.

My issue is still why VE01/ENPA does write the wrong country of the plant into VEIAV table, and why VEFU is changing it automatically.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please change the Country or origin and Region of Orgin settings in the Material Master Foreign Trade Export Tab ( France plant and Netherlands plant)

This is the one which is getting picked up in the VE01 and same updated in table.

I hope it will work.

Regards

KRSNA