cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the Change Request in Solman 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to know what is the tcode for central confiuration of chnage request ,since i knew /tmwflow/cmsconf for project creation ,and also how to get the menu for creating the Change Request in Easy access menu ,any one help me out with solutions will be awarded!

thanks in advance!

regards,

S.Rajeshkumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Wat is pending to close this issue.

Let me know so that I will see if I can help you.

Regards

Farzan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farzan,

Thanks for your support . I have done all the steps with help.sap.com and IMG in spro .since i cant go further since i have checked the TMS connection ,i can able to find out where iam , right now iam with /n/tmwflow/cmsconf and also created a project in solar_project_admin ,and in the central configuratrion menu i cant able to see the distribution routes tab,and in the solar_project_admin tcode i cant find the related projects and systems....dont u have any step by step approach for CR

i doing so with SOLMAN 4.0 SP 12

thanks in advance!

regards,

ESRkumar

0 Kudos

I have a document on SolMan 4 SP12.. Give me your mail id so that I can send you across. Or is there any way to upload it here?

Regards

Farzan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farzan,

Thanks for your reply and my mail id is tvmrajesh@gmail.com.

regards,

ESRkumar

Edited by: esr kumar on Mar 13, 2008 6:08 AM

0 Kudos

Please send me also this doc at priyadarshan.chaturvedi@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please send me the SOL Document.

kommineni321@gmail.com

Thanks,

Narendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Transaction for central configuration of change request is /tmwflow/cmsconf.

Transaction for creating a change request is CRMD_ORDER. You can configure a button to appear to create the change request. To do so, In the menu go to Extras->Settings(CtrlShiftF8) and go to the tab Specific. In the pushbutton1 input, give SDCR or use F4 help to choose which ever transaction type you want.

Regards

Farzan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Central configuration is done using spro - implementation guide.

You will need to create a project using solar_project_admin and then go into Change Requests to activate the project for Change Request Management.

To create a change request, one will be automatically created when you create the task list or alternatively you can manually create one using transaction crmd_order