cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-form for bsiness cards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to use the e-form functionality. I know there is an example in the system for business cards, except it is not clear what is needed to make this work. Can anyone provide me this information? Thanks,

Maurice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first thing we need to know to help you is what you want to use it for.

E-form can be as complicated as you want to make it.

Minimum things that you need are:

1. A link to your e-form defined in SPRO like a normal punchout catalog.

2. The return to SRM in the form of the SAP OCI standard.

What language do you want to develop your e-form in? ASP, PHP, BSP, WebDynpro and so on? It's hard to give a good answer without more details

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

We want to use it as an electronic form to pass required information to the shopping cart. Just to find out, how it works, I wanted to use the business card example provided by SAP. This is developped in ASP. In the SPRO, a link to this form is defined for an e-form. Does it in addition require a specific internet service (like bbp_freeform)? How should the link be defined? Thanks for your quick response,

Maurice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maurice,

If you want to use the ASP example you need to use a server that supports ASP code, IIS does the job I think. You can also try to recreate it using PHP - then you need to have an Apache server with php. (and a link to that page). If you only want to try it out as you say, you can create an OCI compliant BSP - you only need SE80 for that

Regards,

Robin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

if you are thinking about an easy plug and play solution for your Business Cards, you can use the Add-On called Dynamic Web Forms (DWF). This solution offers the creation of flexible attributes on the Web UI with individual attribute mapping to the OCI interface. You can also integrate dynamic images representing your Business Cards. This Add-On can be installed for example on your SRM Server (NetWeaver 700 is mandatory). Ordering of Business Cards can be initiated by the SRM system or via the new Web Form interface by SRM-MDM. For further information contact [www.beneering.com|http://www.beneering.com].

Sven