cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help-regarding sap-wd-client=PieClient

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a main menu with a few button which points to each and every url of the application respectively..my code are like below

String urlToTargetApp = "../../sap.com/shipping/ConfirmSto?sap-wd-client=PieClient";

wdThis.wdGetMenuInterfaceViewController().wdFirePlugUrl(urlToTargetApp);

for some application,it is working fine with this PieClient..but some can't..some will hang the whole system,it can only be open if i put sap-wd-client=Pie03Client.

any idea y is this happening? btw,i am using desktop IE to view ( for testing purpose ),actual application to be used in handheld. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Test ur application in a handheld device only... if u r testing in a IE then check them with out sap-wd-client=PieClient

in URL.

You can use a URL parameter to force the rendering for a specific device type. Depending on the version of the pie client you are working with, we add parameters to the URL for calling the Web Dynpro application:

sap-wd-client=PieClient

sap-wd-client=Pie03Client

Windows Mobile 5.0 only is supported for the Pie03Client.

This specifies the relevant Pocket Internet Explorer client (PIE client), which is made up of a set of renderer classes and is responsible for data and event handling

Thanks,

Sunitha