cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do I get an Access Key to modificate?

MarkusRest
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I downloaded an installed a perfectly running Testdrive 2004s on my ubuntu x64.

After playing around a while, I tried to change a SAP-Program.

But all I get is a message, that I have to enter a key.

I installed the correct (DEMOSYSTEM) license.

After some searching the web I found, that in the windows Version, exists a user, called BCUSER. This User has a standard key for all Demosystems and is allowed to modificate all SAP-objects.

Now in my System, this user doesn't exist.

Where can I get the access key for my testdrive?

I dont have access to the market Place (I just have a DEMOSYSTEM) and I dont want to buy something ...........

THX in advance!!

Markus Völker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which client you used to work?

BCUSER have a developer access on DEMO SAP System

But using BCUSER you can not modify SAP Standard program, you can create your oqn z-program and modify it.

regards,

kaushal

MarkusRest
Participant
0 Kudos

I usually work in Client 001, but I tried 000 also....

no bcuser...

ok... my own z-Programs, I can also modify with the user 'developer'

how can I modify the SAP-Programs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

so you can modify z-programs with user 'developer' so it's a developer user for you so your system does not contain BCUSER

With developer user you can not modify standard SAP program. if you try to change the standard sap program it's asking for the access key.

for changing standard SAP program you need to register that ABAP object on service.sap.com and you get the access key for that object,

without service.sap.com user password you can not register object and one more thing you can not register your system objects because you have DEMOSYSTEM license

regards,

kaushal

MarkusRest
Participant
0 Kudos

ok.. does that mean, no one can ever modify aby SAP-Program, while using the Testdrive-System?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes,

because you can not register your Test Drive System on service.sap.com even if you have service.sap.com user id and password,

since you can not register your DEMOSYSTEM, you can not register object for that.

but why you need to change standard sap program. if you want that just copy standard program to z-program and modify it.

regards,

kaushal

MarkusRest
Participant
0 Kudos

thx

I wanted to change something in the F1-Help, so I cant just copy it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to change something in the F1-Help

why you need to change that.

might be possible with SE63 but how i don't know

regards,

kaushal

MarkusRest
Participant
0 Kudos

I wanted to see, if I could show a table under the standard F1-Text everywhere, and if a row is clicked; I wanted to call a function.

but after all, it seems not to be possible

Answers (0)