cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one smartform for my practice purpose. But when i am going to execute it is giving an error " Error in address output (name not filled)". I tried a lot to rectify it but not getting correctly what to do. So plz can anybody suggest me where to make the changes.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First look at [SAP Smart Forms (BC-SRV-SCR)|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRSF/BCSRVSCRSF.pdf].

In the document, look for Address (page 48)

The problem may also appear if the address was not filled via the central address administration. in this case use a condition like :

Create an "alternative" Node, in General attributes give a test like

ADRNR NE space

In the "true" case create an "address" node using &ADRNR&

In the "false case" insert a "program line" and a "text" node

- in the program name fill structure ADRS using any function module depending of your grogram like WB2_READ_CUSTOMER_NAME , WB2_READ_VENDOR_NAME, WB2_USER_ADDRESS_IN_PRINTFORM or mapping fields from db to ADRS and then calling ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM.

- in the text node write the fields &ADRS-LINE0& &ADRS-LINE1&, etc.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But even if the ADRNR is not blank and the NAME1 is not filled even then i think you will get the same error.

Regards,

KK

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you pass address, you don't pass NAME1, the address is read from central address system. And as far as i know NAME1 is mandatory in most master data.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with the point that NAME1 is mandatory in most of the master datas but since I have come across a similiar situation I am stressing on the same.

Regards,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are using the address node. This error is coming from this node because NAME1 is missing in the data you are passing. So please pass a address no or person no or watever applicable with NAME1 filled. For address node NAME1 should be mandatorily filled.

Please reward points

Regards,

KK