cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the distribution channel is 20 it should show zpfr(Primary freight), If it is distribution channel 10 it should show zsfr(Secondary Freight).

This requires in last line in the pricing procedure for the purpose of information of freight amount as mandatory field.

Sales Order should not save without frieght.

Edited by: raveendra varma on Feb 28, 2008 7:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

In a same Pricing Procedure, both Condition can be mapped & both will be visible. Based on requirement, Condition recod can be maontained. In this specidic case, Condition Table can be Distribution Channel driven.

Pricing Procedure overview:

In SD, Pricing Procedure is determined based on Sales Area (Sales Organization + Distribution Centre + Division) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure. Sales Area is determined in Sales Order Header Level. Customer Pricing Procedure is determined from Customer Master. Document Pricing Procedure is determined from Sales Document Type / Billing Type (if configured). Once the pricing procedure is determined, Condition records are fetched. If appropriate condition records are found, the price is determined. If Mandatory pricing condition is missing, system will through an error message.

In SD, the steps to configure Pricing procedure are as under:

Step 1:

Condition table (T.Code: V/04): If existing condition table meets the requirement, we need not create a new condition table. Considering the requirement for new condition table, the configuration will be done in spro as follows: IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Basic Function --> Pricing Control --> Condition Table (select the required fields combination, which will store condition record).

Step 2:

Access Sequence (T.Code: V/07): If existing access sequence meets the requirement, we need not create a new access sequence. Considering the requirement for new sequence, the configuration will be done in spro as follows: IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Basic Function --> Pricing Control --> Access Sequence (Access sequence is made up of Accesses (Tables) & the order of priority in which it is to be accessed. Here we assign the condition table to access sequence.

Step 3:

Condition Type (T.Code: V/06): If existing condition type meets the requirement, we need not create a new condition type. Considering the requirement for new condition type, the configuration will be done in spro as follows: IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Basic Function --> Pricing Control --> Condition Type. It is always recommended to copy an existing similar condition type & make the neccessary changes. Here we assign Access sequence to Condition type.

Step 4:

a. Pricing Procedure (T.Code: V/08): It is recommended to copy a similar pricing procedure & make the neccesary changes in new pricing procedure. Pricing Procedure is a set of condition type & arranged in the sequence in which it has to perform the calculation. Considering the requirement for new Pricing Procedure, the configuration will be done in spro as follows: IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Basic Function --> Pricing Control --> Pricing Procedure --> Maintain Pricing Procedure.

b. Pricing Procedure (T.Code: VOK0): After maintaining the pricing procedure the next step will be determination of pricing procedure. Configuration for determining pricing procedure in SPRO is as follows: IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Basic Function --> Pricing Control --> Pricing Procedure --> Determine Pricing Procedure.

5. Condition record (T.Code: VK11 / VK12): Condition record is a master data, which is required to be maintained by Core team / person responsible from the client. During new implementation, the condition records can be uploaded using tools like SCAT, LSMW, etc. Condition Record is maintained in T.Code: VK11 / VK12, which are captured in Sales Order & Billing.

Also check document pricing procedure in Sales Document Type (T.Code: VOV8 - Sales order Type, VOFA: Billing Type (If Required)), customer pricing procedure in Customer Master Data (T.Code: XD02), ... are in place.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raveendra,

I want to add one more question on this .

What is mean by Primary and secondary Fright..

As per my Idea Primary frieght is comes when the transportation is happening between Plant to Plant either it is Manfacturing Plant or Trading plant..

Secondary Frieght is Plant to Customer..

Then why both are coming to in same pricing procedure.

Plz give me the clarification, if i am wrong..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Primary frieght is for Road, secondary is for rail.

Regards,

Raveendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raveendra,

What is the feild name for primary and secondary freight.

do we have any table for them in pricing procedure.

Regards,

John

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pricing procedure determination is

Sales Area, Cust Pric Pro. Doc Pri Pro.

If you want different frieght just change it in pricing procedure for every different sales are you can have tons...

In incomplition log insert the filed of frieght and block it...

KeEp SaPping

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i go with Durga to raise the same doubt, if both conditins are marked as mandatory, then the order will not save when you dont give a value to it.

I have a different thougt actually, if the freight is entered as a line item in the sales order and the condition records be maintained for both the condition types.

Depending on the distribution channel (either 10 or 20)the condition records are picked into the sales order.

To ensure that a value is given to this condition, for the sales order frieght line item's item category, give incompletion procedure as 11(or copy 11 remove those fields which are not required,like net weight etc.) which works for TAN. The item would go on incompletion autoamatically if value is not given for it. And the sales order would pick only one conditin depending on the distribution channel.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friends.

hello to Sadhu, too. a question for you...

i have not tried putting 2 mandatory conditions in an exclusion group. but if one is deactivated, will there still be an error in pricing procedure?

it looks to me there is no need to make the freight condition types mandatory, as the condition records can be made based on distribution channel. and if the condition types are not mandatory, putting exclusivity will not generate an error.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Generate a Condition table with division /Customer /Material or

add the division to the existing table.

Create only 1 access sequence and include this table in the access.

In the Condition Type maintain the access sequence to both primary and secondry freight.

Next Maintain 2 Pricing procedure include one of the freight(Primamry/Secondry respectively) condition types in each and make them mandatory.

Next In VK11 Maintain Condition records..

Use Key combination the new access sequence table with

division ,material and Customer.

Maintain the pricing procedue

1: Primanry Freight:

Sales OrgDist.Chan( 10 Div )Cust.PriDocument Pri==Pricing proce1.

2.Secondry frieght:

Sales OrgDist.Chan( 20 Div )Cust.PriDocument Pri==Pricing proce2.

Since your Condition type is mandatory it cannot escape without entering the same.

Award if helpful.

Edited By...,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

OOPs!

there would be a change maintain the condition types as follows:

Primary frieght Condition type 1 : Pricing Proce: 1

Sec. Freight : Pricing Proc 2.

Mke both mandatory.

regards,

SAP SD

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raveendra varma,

You can maintain this through the fallowing steps

1.Create condition table In the transaction V/03 with the field distribution channel and other fields bsed on your requirement.

2.Put that table in to Acces seqence in the transaction V/07

3.Define the condition types ZPFR and ZSFR in the transaction V/06 and assign the access sequence to the condition types.

4.Maintain the pricing procedure with those condition types in the transcation V/08 and check the Mandatory column for those condition types.

5.Define the customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure and assing that procedures to the customer (XD02 Sales tab) as well as the sales document type(VOV8).

6. Determine the pricing procedure through the transaction OVKK with the combination of Sales areaCustomer pricing procedureDocument pricing procedure.

7. Maintain the condition records for that condition types in the VK11 with the on of the key combination Distribution channel.

8. Now you create Sales document it will pick the fright according to the Distribution channel by automatically.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali Mohan,

I have small querry on this, by maintaining Mandotary for both condition type after creating sales order one condition type is executed depends on distribution channel then wat abt second condition type system will throw the warning message like that condition type is missing then order will not save..

How u can control this thing..

Reagrds

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

to the question of Durga, maybe it is possible to apply exclusivity to one condition type so that if that is satisfied, it will deactivate the second condition type. i think this will be more efficient.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Feb 28, 2008 3:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raveendra,

in this case u need to create condition table with the combination of Distribution Channel and maintain this condition table as a first in that accessequence and now assign this A.Sequence to these 2 condition type..

Now, if you want to maintain this conditon type for information purpose in the pricing procedure after the net value change the step number like if the final total step number is 900 then maintain 920 for one condition type and 930 for other condition type and put mandatory for both and maintain Alternative calculation type for both i.e If the distribution channel is 20 then determin this condition type with record wat u maintained otherwise determined condition record with Zero value..

I hope this will help you. if u are not understand let me know

Rewards, if it is useful

Regards

Durga Prasad