cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to calculate different tax rates for same material in single invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

If the excise rates are changed during the budget and the stock is lying with the client with the existing rate.

After effective date of new rates we receive the good with new rates.The new and the old rate stock is sent to a customer in single invoice.How can we configure such case. The excise should calculate by old rate to old stock and new stock should be calculated by new rate.

Please guide in such case.

Thanks in advance.

deepti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti

In copy control you will have to redeterfine taxes whilst billing.

If you want you change this and keep it as copy pricing. This won't change anything. Else use Copy prices and redetermine tax. You can find this setting in VTLA and VTFA in item category Pricing type.

You can't have both of then in the same invoice as procedure is decided for the whole invoice and not a single Item. You can rather have two different item category type. TAN and ZTAN you redetermine taxes for tan and copy them as it is for ZTAN.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjeet,

What i know is we need to create different tax code for this new combination.We need to maintain the UTXJ tax condition for this tax code also.I like to know how we can make the system to use the the differnt tax codes for the same material in same invoice.

Plz guide me.

Thanks.

deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Sales Order, have same material in separate line & ensure that Manual change has priority in customization setting. In Sales Order, ensure to change the price in line item manually. Also ensure that in copy control setting, prices are copied from Sales Order & New pricing is not carried out.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka