cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

layout prining problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I am working with voucher printing.The problem is when i select a format LETRA .it is saying that it is not supported by the printer.but that is the layout which has the desired size.what shall i do for it?

regards,

Manikandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That particular layout needs to be added to the output device to be supported.

This needs to be done by the Basis team.

Regards,

Narendra.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPAD transaction.Select full administration.Then select the tab Device Types.

In this select device types button.Now select your printer which will be listed here.ON the top there is formats button.Click this and add LETRA to it with the given formats,lines etc.

Then you selct all formats and save.Now your printerr will support this format(LETRA) as well.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Dishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I have done all u said .when i am trying to create but in the list it is not there.it is giving a message that FORMAT LETRA DOES NOT EXISTS

what shall i do now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the path given by Dishant, you can check if this particular format is assigned to the output device or not.

Check it out, if it is there, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Guess you need to create one more Format type:

SPADFULL ADMINDEVICE TYPES TABFORMAT TYPES Create a new format as per your requirement. And then Check it out..

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

under which package we have to save the format newly created ...it is not accepting local or zabap package .it i asking for SAP package....

regards,

mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

I tried creating that in a local object as well as a package and it is fine. Please check it out.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mani,

Create your own transport request and then save it.You would have to transport the request to production environment as well so it is better to have a separate request for it.Also you can use your ZPACKAGE.I tried and it saves.

Thanks,

Dishant