cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the message no vl049 is changed from warnning prompt to error prompt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi :

i want to change the message type from warning prompt to error prompt.please provied me with means .

best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear wang

In normal circumstances, this is not adviceable. In fact, the message number you indicated is linking to so many programmes and it will be unsafe if you touch these programmes wrongly.

Still if you want to make changes, follow the steps mentioned below.

Go to SE91, give VL in "Message Class" and 049 in "Number" and execute. Block the line 049 and press "CntrlShiftF3". You will see a Programme there. Place your mouse on the white box on the left of the Programme and again press "CntrlShiftF3". It will take you to another screen where you will see a Programme. Select this and again press "CntrlShiftF3".

Now you can see a lot of programmes listed. Select a programme (PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN SELECTING THE CORRECT PROGRAMME) and

press "CntrlShiftF3", so that the system will take you to a screen where the codings are written. In that, search the particular message number and below that you will see, code "I" is written which means, the message throws an information. If you want to throw as error message, change this to "E".

Take the help of ABABer and do all these.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try SE91

Enter Message Class & Message Number

Activate Tick mark.

This might be helpful

Regards,

Rajesh Banka