cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

if i want to maintain some fileds as mandatory/suppressed/optional entry, in the functionality of a condituion type.

where do i need to do dat.

Rgds,

Raj..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition type is used as control in Pricing procedure or other procedures to find a condition record via the access sequence assinged to it andthe access sequence has tables so finally u can control what fields to be in the table and not in the condition type.

Regards

Krishna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajashekar

For information, you can maintain the field values as either mandatory or manual for all condition types in V/06. But you cannot make the fields as either mandatory or supressed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Lakshmipathi,

if at all that is the case when im going to new entries to create a cond type how am i getting cond class and calc ty as mandatory fields.

Rgds,

Raj..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajashekhar,

Go to your pricing procedure and against your condition type you can either make the condition types mandatory, manual, statistical.

Hope it helps you.

If it does please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Plz try to understand my ques.

c there are diff fields in the functionality of cond type ri8.(i.e,cond.class,cal.ty,...etc)

when i want to create a new cond type without copying any existing cond type.when i go to new entries,system is asking for cond.class and calc ty as those fields are mandatory.

my ques is where do we have to do those settings inorder to make fields as mandatory/suppress/optional entry.

hope ur clear with my ques now

Rgds,

Raj..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition class will always be mandatory, thats a field which determines whether it is discount or price or tax.

Now regarding your calculation type i dont think its a mandatory field. This field is used only if you for eg - you like to change you calculation from month to days for a particular customer.

Hope its helpful.

Reward if it is.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

as u said cond class is always mandatory.

but can u plz tel me where do we have to do settings for that particular filed to make it as mandatory.

Rgds,

Raj..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajashekhar,

Its SAP standard.

Regards

Ravi