cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table UI Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALL,

I have a requirment in which the Table in Wweb Dynpro should have 400 lines/Rows with 10 Columns, Out of 10 Columns 3 are INPUT Field where User Inputs the data like PartNo, Qty and Delivery Date in turn which call RFC to get the corresponding 7 Columns data like Price,tax anf etc...,

PLease help me out hoe to make Table with 400 lines with 3 columns are Input field with User Inputs, User can Input 1 to 400 rows at a time for corresponding details.

Thanks in Adavnce,

CSP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well for having inputField indide the table add inputField as TableCellEditor for your thee columns. Then you can get the data for remaining columns on click of a button or onEnter of any of the inputFields you like.

As far as entering 400 rows by user is concerned you need to do it programatically.

The best way that i would suggest you is to create element of the node of your table everytime user presses enter on the third inputField and populate the remainig columns as well by calling the RFC.

Hope this will help you.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

1. First create a Table UI element

2. Create 10 columns and insert an input field where it is required (right click on the column -> insert table cell editor)

3. bind the table to the structure.

4. set the readonly property for the rest 7 columns as true.

5. for the 3 columns, set the enabled to true and read only as false

6. Set the row count for the TableUI element as 400 and set the selection mode as auto

7. in the wdDoInit() of your view create the blank objects for making the table editable

I<ValueNodeName>Element objData = null;

ArrayList arlData = new ArrayList();

for(int i=0; i < 400; i++)

{

objData = wdContext.create<ValueNodeName>Element();

arlData.add(objData);

}

wdContext.node<ValueNodeName>.bind(arlData);

Hope this works.

Regards,

Poojith M V