cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Formats

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one tell me how can i adjust my SmartForm ... like my Requirement is.. i need to adjust

ex:

Basic 10000.00

HRA 3000.00

i mean Basic and HRA shud be left justified and amounts shud be right justified ( in the same Row).

Reply me soon...

Regards,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sreelatha_gullapalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Just create one paragraph format and one character format apply paragraph format normally and apply character format for the value.

Regards,

Sreelatha Gullapalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Phani,

You can create a smart style first with 2 paragraph formats.One left justified(p1) and other right justified(P2).

In you smartform, create a table in the window where you want to display your fields.This table will have 2 nodes,you can define their width accordingly.Create a text element for each node and assign your smartstyle.In the first node give P1 which is left justified with the value BASIC,HRA etc..In the second node give the paragraph format as P2 which is right justified and give the values as 3000,2000 etc..

This will solve the problem.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Dishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dishant ...

Thanx for ur reply....but i need Both Basic and Amount in same row without any seperation.....

Basic 3000

not like...

Basic

Regards ....

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a suggestion please try it. Create two paragraph formats one which is left justified and the other right justified. Create two texts - one with 'Basic' and the other with '3000'. Assign the left justified para format to the 'Basic' text adn the right justified to '3000' text. Now for the text with '3000' give it as append directly to the 'Basic' text. I think this should work.

Regards,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK ,

How can i append amount to the Basic ( one text to other )

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not in front of SAP system bu wil still try to tell. In the text, if u see at the top right hand corner there is start time I suppose, whcih has three options - New paragraph, New line and Append directly. Choose the append directly option. Please note that the text immediately above this text should be the one containing 'Basic'.

Regards,

KK