cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic proposal of pricing procedure in the shipment for shpmnt cstng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

1) The pricing proceudre is not gettting proposed automatically in the shipment though settings are made to propose it.

Manually i am giving at both the header and at the leg.

2) The requirement is to find the shipment cost estimate. its is calculated based on the truck type which is stored shipment type in stage in SAP. Based on the truck type the per kilometer charge varies.

I have taken a condition type with calculation type as distance relavent. the condition table has the fields, Vendor, shipment type in stage(truck type). Based on the shipment type I have given the per kilometer charge in the condition record.

I am adding the distance manually in the route stage. but shipment cost estimate is showing zero rupees. I want it show the amount for the distance I am adding in the route stage.

Regards,

Pavan P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

We have the same way of calculating the freight rate in our project, so we considered the ship to party pin code and the shipping point pin code, and maintained a Ztable where in the distance is maintained and in the condition type which is determining the freight rate we have a scale calculation based on formula and we mentioned a formula Logic which would determine the distance from the Ztable and by checking the Pin codes of ship to party & shipping point.

This condition record would then have scales based on distance as you have mentioned and every range of 10 to 15 kms will have a rate. Which could be taken into account.

Other Solution could be that the condition type is not reading the route distance so mention the formula logic in the config screen of condition type and also the scales on the basis of the formula I think this should work for you in a simple way.

Reward if this helps you out.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for the answer.... Very less people seem to have knowledge on Transportation activities.

Could you please tell me how I can add the formula logic to the condition type and where I can do it, some light on it would help me a lot.

Thanks once again for cracking it for me...

regards,

Pavan P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I have got an idea on how to use this formala to have this implemented. Could you please help in proposing the pricing procedure automatically in shipment?

Its not happening for me though I have maintained the settings in a proper way. Could you please tell me where to assign the service agents to the servce agents group..

Regards,

Pavan P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

You will need to assign the Shipment Cost Pricing Procedure at the Route level in 0VTC. The Shipment Cost Pricing Procedure is determined automatically as per the configuration you maintain in T_57 and T_73 for the selected Transportation Planning Point.

The Shipment Cost calculation gets activated only when the Shipment Status reaches a particular Stage Default is: 5(Settings are in T_56). You may make suitable changes based on your requirements.

Service Agents are not assigned to the Service Agents group. Please go through the documentation on Shipment Costs once again and you can figure out everything.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.