cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collecting multiple idocs using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where idocs sent from R/3 system are collected in Xi and posted as a single message in the file. We have done all the configurations both in XI and R/3 pertaining IDOC.

When we trigger an idoc in the R/3 system,we are able to see the message that IDOC has been sent to XI system. But we are unable to see any of the message transfers in SXMB_MONI.

(In simple words our interfaces are not getting triggered.)

Could anyone help us in rectifying the problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu Murthy,

From SXMB_MONI. choose Process and execute.You can able to view the processed messages.For your process it would be shown one ProcesID and Workflow WFXXXXXXX.Dbl click on process id it would shown to you the process step which are executed for that message.All steps are processed successfully means the process had completed.Check it out the receiver channel from CC monitoring.

Check it out the status of u r process from SXI_CAHE, it should be the status 0.

Cheers

Veera

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u followed the same steps which are performed in below weblog:

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

Can you pls let me know ur configuration part.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I have single idoc type in my scenario. I have followed all the steps in the weblog u specified.

I would appreciate your assistance in debugging the error.

Regrds,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry! I didn't tell my configuration details in the last message.

In my configuration I have two receiver derterminations(one idoc to BPM and other BPm to file), two interface determinations and one receiver agreement(BPM and file). We dont have any sender agreement.

Regards,

Vishnu.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you trigger the IDOC from R/3

--Did u complete the configuration part of sending the IDOC to XI, have you created the TRFC POrt in R/3, cross check the RFC dest which you are using here is pointing to Right Xi box?

Your configration looks fine for atleast to take IDOC in XI, rest i am not sure at this point.

---No errors in the SM58 on R/3?

---IDOC metadata is loaded in XI? do u c any entry in the IDX5?

--Is your IS been configured wth the tracle level parameters, if yes set it to 3 value

--is runitme paramter LOGGING, LOGGING_PROPOGATION,LOGGING_SYNC present in SXMB_ADM?

if you have these then atleast you should c an entry in SXMB_MONI with with either sucessfull or failed state.

More importanatly the LS name of the R/3 is according to standards what SAP says in SLD?

Edited by: Nisar Khan on Feb 28, 2008 11:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see my message in transaction IDX5. I checked the xml message too. But unable to interpret any thing form that. It is showing 2 black arrows in the status. Could you let me know how to proceed further.

Regards,

Vishnu.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you double click on the message on IDX5 it will take you to the SXMB_MONI, here if you get the black and white status flag that means it sucessfully processsed from XI.

You dnt c any red mark when you doubsle click the message in IDX5 right?

y are you not able to c the message in SXMB_MONI then, make sure the selection criteria is right?

Check the receiver loactiona are you getting the file?

Edited by: Nisar Khan on Feb 28, 2008 11:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the messge in Sxmb_moni. Its status has two black arrows one after the other.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you place the cursor on the black arrow. Also check the Queue status of the message in moni.

Let me know the result.

Thnx

Chirag

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be green if stuck in queue, red if error outs, black and white if sucessfully processed....check your file adapter at reciver side is active and check for the files at the reciver location...