cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP - Authorization - Storage bee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How we control the storage location for one location only. This one location some person need view access (Only Display) & Some person have all Activity.

I control in M_MSEG_LGO but not control. They only control in Movement Type code only not stroage location.

If I try remove the one location in the storage bin list but how can i give access for View purpose only.

Pls advise...

Rajesh..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you say 'storage location' do you mean a storage location using module WM?

if yes - these objects control activities in WM:

L_BWLVS

L_LGNUM

L_SFUNC

please note that WM has it's onw t-code object which is not convered with S_TCODE, so make sure you maintain object

L_TCODE

as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but No Access. They are in Movement Type code only. How we control in storage location?

Example : I'm using MB1C & include the M_MSEG_LGO Object in the role but the resticated storage location also access. Pls advise any other way to control the stroage location.

Thanks

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you activated the check of M_MSEG_LGO in tx. SU24 (set flag to C/M) ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mylene,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I activate M_MSEG_LGO in tx. SU24.

In MB1A, MB1B, MB1C they never consider the Storage Location only in movement type code they control.

Ex: In M_MSEG_LGO - I include only one storage location only but they never control..

Pls advise how to control....

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although you may maintain the auth objects correctly there is some confiiguration that is required before this would work - ask the MM or WM team to configure the following:

In SPRO > Materials Management > Inventory Management & Physical Inventory > Authorisation Management > Authorisation Check for Storage Locations.

Each storage location for which you would like to controle access to, must have the authorisation box checked.

Regards