cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEEBURGER/MSGSPLITTER: There is no attachment to split. Urgent ..!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following scenario.

1) An EDI File is placed in a File location.

2) A File adapter picks the file.

3) The file adapter has a module Processing Sequence of

Classifer, converter and splitter.

4) After picking the EDI File, we should get a Main document and a FunctionACK.

I am facing the problem in step 4.

After picking the file, the main document is not found, Im getting only FunctionACK with status as "R".

Am i missing something here?

- I have only one attachment in this case.

- FuncACK does not tell me which EDI segment/element has error.

- I have configured the message splitter in Seeburger work bench also.

- Iam making sure that the senderID I have maintained in the SB workbench is corresponding to the same senderid in edi file which Iam picking.

Note : Its working perfectly for one message, but its showing the same problem for remaining other interfaces.

Only one thread is there for this problem in SDN, but they haven't mentioned the solution.

Waiting for your answers.Its very urgent for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Seema.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

I am facing similar problem.... can you provide the solution? what have you done?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mapping name problem.

We need to use exact mapping name including correct version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seema,

I am facing the same issue, can you provide me with configuration on the frontend for splitter?

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

The AUDIT LOG in RWB is ,

2008-02-28 09:31:08 Success Channel CC_FILE_SND_ORDERS: Send binary file "/sapint/testout/ORDERS_TEST". Size 2572 with QoS EO

2008-02-28 09:31:08 Success SEEBURGER/CLASSIFIER: Successfully read message and configuration data. The analysing and classifing starts now

2008-02-28 09:31:08 Success SEEBURGER/CLASSIFIER: exiting SeeClassifier successfully

2008-02-28 09:31:08 Success SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER.MODULE Message entered Module (CallBicXIRaBean) and will be passed to the adapter now.

2008-02-28 09:31:08 Success SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER +++ starting conversion with mapping: See_Edifact +++

2008-02-28 09:31:09 Success SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER +++ CONVERSION SUCCESSFUL +++

2008-02-28 09:31:09 Success SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER.MODULE BIC Module (CallBicXIRaBean) is exiting succesfully.

2008-02-28 09:31:09 Warning SEEBURGER/MSGSPLITTER: There is no attachment to split. So there is nothing to do.

2008-02-28 09:31:09 Success SEEBURGER/MSGSPLITTER: Finished splitting!

2008-02-28 09:31:09 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

-Seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Replies till now

Kindly anyone knows .. please let me know.

-Seema.