cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Certain document types only from project to Solution Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in the process of setting up Solution Directory in Solution Manager 4.0 sp12. After creating a solution we'd like to add scenarios from multiple implementation as well as template projects based on the document type.

We have several document types that we use in various tabs (config, testcase etc) and would like to get only a subset of document types from the soruce projects.

When trying to use the copy options in the pop-up window the copy filter works only on the documentation tab and does not filter the documents in other tab's based on the copy option filter.

Is there anyway we can filter the document types upon copy from project to directory. Please let me know if there is any Badi or User-exit for this functionality as well.

Any Help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Rajesh Sundar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I just came across this article and I reckon it will answer your question. Please read the section Documents copied when copying a project.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/Documents+in+Solar01+and+Solar02

Cheers

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Has anyone tried this. If so please let me know if it is possible of if there are any user exits or Badi in this scenario that we can use to enhance the filter.

Any help is much appreciated.