cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru's,

I was following this menu path to activate the pod for the delivery item category IMG--> Logistics execution --> shipping --> deliveries > Proof of delivery .BUT I do not see proof of delivery after IMG> Logistics execution --> shipping --> deliveries -- .

I checked the POD in the customer master and now I want to check it in the delivery item category .Please advise if it needs to be done in a different way.

Thanks,

Anu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i had a similar experience. the POD settings for deliveries wasn't displayed in IMG. you have to run a program (i don't recall which program) using SE38. perhaps the others would tell us what this program is. after you make the settings, the POD should run.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

ooops. sorry, it should have been se16, and yes! the table name is V_TVLP_POD. once you run this you can set relevance at item category level.

thanks, Raghuram!

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Feb 28, 2008 11:11 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please follow the following procedure in order to activate the POD:

1. Table V_TVLP_POD to be configured for the relevant Item Categories

2. In customer master activate the POD relevancy

3. Update the POD status through VLPODL.

Once the POD has been activated for the sale order, the transaction will be relevant for POD updation upon receipt of the POD confirmation.Till the point POD is updated, Billing can’t be done.

Reward if useful.

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the documentation.But can someone give me the configuration steps.I do not see proof of delivery after deliveries in the IMG.PleasE HELP

THANKS,

ANU