cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Printing??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sapians,

I have an issue here with invoice printing the customer billing that prints at 23:00 hours nightly did not print for date 2/26/2008. I am reprinting these invoices and the system is only printing 5 invoices in one hour. Someone please advice why the billing run is reprinting so slow from SAP. There is not anything else printing to that printer at this time.

Need some urgent help.

Thanks in advance.

MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there are not many invoices to be printed, then go to VF02 for each invoice, click on header icon, go to output tab, select your output type for printing and say repeat output.

Now go to transaction VF31 and put the range of invoices that you want to print.

Now click on execute and you should be fine.

Let me know if it helps.

If it does dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Also ensure when you are repeating the output, your processing mode in VF31 should be set to 2

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just to add, i guess the printing performance should more be an issue on the basis side than SD. Reasons can also be that, a huge number spools queing up on the printer server directed towards this printer or a low memory on the print server etc.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

Go to V/40 then go in to details of the output condition type, here you can find Time tab, in that tab there will be program in the Output timing prg field check that program and FORM Routine with the help of ABAPer.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.