cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retreive the Message ID and party details in BPM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Our business partner is unable to process the MessageHeader, they proposed to use the MessageHeader that they send in the request message to fill in the header of the response. Is this possible in the ccBPM.

I need to put everything that is under <SenderParty> in the Request into <RecipientParty> of the response, and everything that is under <RecipientParty> in the request under <SenderParty> of the response, we need to create an exact “mirror” MessageHeader regarding Party-Tags so that they can process the message successfully.

I have receive step, synchronus send step and asynch send step

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

just check out my blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/11/xi-how-to-retrieve-messageid-from-a-bpm

Regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply.I was able to extract the Message_ID and other runtime parameters.

Our business customer is asking to send back the sender and receiver party details of the message header details present in the request message coming from their side.

I need to store them in the container variables and send the same values back to them in the reponse.

Do i need to do it in a container operation ? If i want to store 5 variables then do i need to define 1 container operation or do i need to define 5 different container operations ?

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to store the message header details of the request message in a contianer object in the request mapping and i need to retreive this variables in the response mapping.

Thanks,

Srini