Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Empty Condition Record in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here is my case in my company:

My company is not using any condition record, all the selling pricing (PR00) and inter-company price (PI01) are manually inputted during SO creation.

Now, here is a request asking for 2 empty PR00 and PI01 condition record automatically appear in SO when input.

So, user can just input the unit price.

I would like know if there is any setting in IMG that allow a pricing procedure default have a condition record displayed but without pricing value?

If no, is it possible to achieve it by user exit or using the condition record?

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

My understanding of your requirement is the condition type PR00 and PI01 should be picked automatically but the user must maintain the value. If my understanding is correct you could maybe use the suggestion given below.

Maintain condition record for PR00 and PI01 with value 0 in [VK11] and also in the config [V/06] for PR00 and PI01 maintain the Manual Entry field as 'C'. Now the system would propose the condition types without any value and the user would be able to enter the price.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris, This is actually pretty simple. No config required (as long as the existing config is OK) Just create a Condition record with "no Value"

ala VK11 for PR00 (with whatever Key combo you use). Do not enter any value, just Save it.

Now when you create a Sales Order, the PR00 condition is there, and you just have to enter your manual value !

How about some points to that answer !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement can be handled through the change in the condition type in Tcode V/06. Here for PR00 you maintain the Manual Entries as "C" Manual entry has priority, and maintain a condition record for that, then system will display the price maintained in the condition record, but at the same time you are allowed to make the changes in the condition type.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

If it is a manual condition, you can try and make it as mandatory in your pricing procedure.

So if its mandatory and if in any case you have to maintain the values for both the conditions before saving, i presume that would be your safest bet.

Just let me know what you think about this.

Reward points if you think it makes sense.

Regards

Ravi