cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order: mondatory fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I use ZSS1 as type sales orders, but when I create the the sale order, I always have some mandatory fields, like the weight and volume.

How I can make these fields as optional fields? I also need to make the shipping point at the creation of sale order level as mondatory, how can do this?

Thanks in advance

S.D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV7 and find out which item category are you using for your sales order.

Here there is a field called - Weight / Volume Relevant: - Indicator that controls whether the system calculates weight and volume for the item in the sales document.

Just make sure you untick this field and you wont get that message where in you will have to compulsoraily maintain Weight and Volume details.

Also since you want to make your shipping point a mandatory field, you can go to VOV7 again, get the code of your incompletion procedure,

Now go to SPRO - SD - BASIC FUNCTIONS - LOG OF INCOMPLETION ITEMS - SALES ORDER ITEM,

and now assign this shipping point table and field values to your incompletion procedure. You can also tick on the warning tab, so that the user gets a prompt to necessarily maintain shipping point in the order line item.

Hope this will resolve your query.

If it does, please dont forget to reward points for contribution.

Have a great day.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I really thank you for your responses very helpful, and know that points are awarded for you all.

Once again, thank you very much.

S.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is caused by incompletion log. You can make a field mandatory or optional and make the sales order incomplete if the fields are not filled. The path for setting up the incompletion procedure is

Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Log of incompletion items

Here check what is the procedure assigned at the item level of the sales order... and add or remove the fields whatever is required and not.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One way of doing it is define incompletion procedure at item level or header level depending on the field you want to make mandetary.