cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition record currency is INR and Customer master in USD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a scenario where customer master currency for US customer is USD and the pricing condition records and price list maintained in INR.

We have to create sales order in USD and Invoice in USD maintaing exchange rates.

Any input will help me. Points will rewarded.

Thanks,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved myself, any thank you folks.

Peter

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Peter

Can you please let me know how you solved the issue so that it will be helpful for all.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Peter

When the customer currency is in USD, why you are maintaining the pricing condition in INR. Normally in VK11, we maintain for the combination of Customer / Material with release status.

Also I had a doubt on what our friend Krishnamurthy had suggested. If I am correct, irrespective of your currency in customer master, whatever currency maintained in VK11, that will flow in your sale order and billing. You can check for this scenario by maintaining USD in customer master and INR in pricing condition.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though the conditions are maintained in INR, if your customer currency in the master is in USD, system will automatically convert that into USD only. Always the customer master is prioratised.

Thanks

Krishna.