cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive RFC Model issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a invoice creation scenario. We have two tables on EP with name invoice & invoice_detail. I have created a BAPI which takes ZISOH_STRUCT structure, similar to invoice table, as import parameter and invoice_detail in tables.

When I created a Webdynpro adaptive RFC model and it gives me error:

Mandatory parameter ZISOH_STRUCT of method ZBAPI_CREATE_ORDER missing

any idea whats wrong with my code or BAPI?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem has been fixed by doing following changes in the code:

1. Initialize the import parameter structure in the wdDoInit() method or any where before using it and link it to parent model class reference.

Zisoh model = new Zisoh();
	Zbapi_Create_Interim_Order_Input requestMO = new Zbapi_Create_Interim_Order_Input();	
	requestMO.setZisoh_Struct(model);

wdContext.nodeZbapi_Create_Interim_Order_Input().bind(requestMO);

2. When table parameters is passed you need to get parent model class reference and call add<parametername>() method on the reference for table parameters .

wdContext.currentZbapi_Create_Interim_Order_InputElement().modelObject().addZisoi_Tab(tabLineItem);

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

I think the problem is with your BAPI. When you add the return structure, please make sure that its a 'table type'( Commonly used Std format). When you follow this way you will get a warning like 'Use of table type may reduce RFC performance'. Ignore this and go on.

This will work; Ensure that you specify the table type under Export tab (Not in tab Tables).

This will work.

Regards

-Vinod

• reward, if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Try to reimport the FNM then restart the sevrver and try to bind to UI elements.

check like this or other wise give me ur NWDS and EP version details.

Thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

Just ensure that you have added ZISOH_STRUCT to your node with valid values before executing the BAPI.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

any body out there to help me out?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai jawad,

when do you get this error exactly.If its during the creation of adaptive rfc then the problem is with your bapi.try recreating it.

If this error is during execution then the problem is in input parameter wch is mandatory have not been given.

Thanks n Regards

Sharanya.R