cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard sap???

Former Member
0 Kudos

For sales scheduling agreement when I make the invoice of only one item the system verify that all items have a correct price determination.

For example:

I have an order with 3 items:

item 1 has no price determination also value 0

item 2 has value 5 $

item 3 has no price determination also value 0

I make a delivery only for item 2. Then if I try to invoice it, I can't, because the other two items in the order have no correct price determination.

Now the question: is this a standard sap behaviour???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pl. let me know what is the error message system is giving when you try to create this billing doc for item 20?

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be happening because of the incompletion procedure and I think that is the standard SAP procedure because the pricing in billing gets copied from sales order.

Regards

Karan

Edited by: Karan Bhatia on Feb 27, 2008 4:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, the pricing in billing gets copied from sales order, but why the sistem should verify all items of the order when I'm billing only one ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because the pricing procedure is same for both the items.It cannot be different for a same sales document type.

Regards

Karan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Francesca

Price error should always be controlled in sale order itself. As you said, if you have generated delivery for second item and creating invoice, system will check for pricing only for this item.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi