cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order has a PO attached to it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to delete a sales order with a PO attached to it. I have deleted all the line items in the purchase order but when i try to reject the line items in the SO it doesnt let me and refers me back to the PO. I know we cannot delete the PO document entirely but is there another way around this. Please explain. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is not Goods reipt and i dint understand the other thng you said but i dont see any Movement types against the materials. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it dint solve the problem. It is still asking me to consider the PO line items. Also there was an invoice genrated against this SO which was cancelled. It made sense to delete the PR but it still goes back to the PO. Any ideas? I will award points either way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check if your po history for every line item if IV or GR exist. I don't think all line items in your po are deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind I got it. thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually The PR isnt giving me any option to delete it? So is there another way to delete the PR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you use transaction code ME52 you can select the item and then goto Edit and delete the line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I am assuming the PR was converted to a PO so how do I find the PR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As it is explained my the member of our group you have to delete the PR as well you can get the PR number at the schedule line of each item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After deleting the PO line items, you need to delete the PR line items also.

Thanks

Krishna