cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to default picked quantity in Outbound Delvery Creation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Is there way to automatically default picked quantity to quantity actually delivered during outbound delivery creation (VL01N)?

Thanks,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There were some similar functionality as you need be using the standard picking list (message type V4, condition type EK00).

This condition type EK00 has assigned the program /SMB40/RVADEK01 (in my 4.7 system). This standard program is calling after issuing the picking list (if everything is OK and you are not in preview mode) a form which is updating the picking quantities to be the same as the delivery quantities.

So, one ideea is to implement this message EK00 to be issued automatically for your delivery on save (time 4) and setting for example to issue the message in the spool and not printing it or something like that.

Also, if you want a nicer solution you should create a new message and copy the functionality from EK00 and not issue any form but just update the quantity.

If you need some additional help please tell me (settings for EK00 are some how hidden in the SPRO )

BR,

Valentin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Valentin. Your solution works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do have the item category set up as relavant for picking. But the default picked quantity is 0, I would like it to be defaulted to the quantity actually devlivered. Is there a configuration for this? Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Richard

May be you can try with Delivery User Exit V50S0001

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes its possible.

Please put the relevant for picking in the Delvery Item Cateogry definition in the customization.

Check under SPRO -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Picking -> Define Relevant Item categories

Reward Points if it helps.

Regards,

Harsh