Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order & Credit Mgt

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

1) When i am raising sales order iam getting this error NO PRICING PROCEDURE COULD BE DETERMINED.

and i check all the settings like

" sales areaDoc pri procustomer pri pro"

Can any one tell me where must be the problem

2) In dynamic credit management we have the horizon period .,by default it is coming like 'M'(Month),where we

can change this to other one like day,year......

Awaiting for replies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For your first query I have nothing to say more than checking the VOV8 , XD02 AND OVKK and that is already told to you by every one

for your second query please check transaction OVA8 and check the horizon period there. select the entry and go in details. For year you can define 12 in the first column and "M" in the second column. like wise you can do for days.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

1) First check, at OVKK, entries are properly maintained. Also dont forget to check the customer pricing procedure in the customer master, document procedure from document type setting at VOV8.

IF,even still the error persists, Please check the common dist channel and division settings at VOR1 and VOR2.

Hope it is useful..

Reward if useful

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Check in the following areas once again please.

1) In VOV8, select your order type and see what is assigned in the field "Doc. pric. procedure". Make a note of it.

2) In XD02, give that particular customer code and enter. Here under the Sales tab in Sales Area Data, see what is assigned in the field "Cust.pric.proc". Make a note of it.

3) Now go to OVKK and check whether for the combination of your sales area, the above two datas are assigned to the respective pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Thanks ur reply

i checked in vov8,xd02,and ovkk,but i couldnt get the issue where might be the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Check ur entry in Tcode OVKK, in the combination of of ur sales area and document pricing procedure in the sales order document type"refer OVA8" tcode and customer pricing procedure and assign "RVAA01 "pricing procedure in that combination. Definately ur entry is m,issin in that tcode

2.Got tcode OMO1 and double click on info structure "S066" and change the radio button as Day or WEEK there is proviion for year in the SAP system, if u want to change need help of abaper.

Reward me itf it helps,

regards,

kishore.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u all for ur reply

i checked in vov8,xd02,and ovkk,but i couldnt get the issue where might be the problem