cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Check in third partyorders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have problems with this scenario in sd thirdparty orders.

A customer order from us 10 boxes of something. In our system we can see that we can deliver this material in 10 days for ex.

However our customer have panic, can you let me have this material earlier ?. We contact our supplier and he says, ok we can handle this delivery in 5 days instead of 10 for this time.

How can i do settings in the system easy so i can on the position in the order can override the atpcheck and enter the correct deliverydate

We do not want to do changes i materialbasdata , we would like to handle this in the orderproceesing by doing something . Change pos type or something simple.

Points will be rewarded

// SH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Go to change sales order and in the item level of the material select "schedule line tab" and manually change the "delivery date" to five days back to the confirmed delivery date and save.

problem solved.

Reward me if it helps,

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have a Planned Independant requirement through purchase order for third party, and if you go for rescheduling through V_V2, system will recalculate the availabilty date and update the schedule line.

Please check and confirm.

Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Edited by: Harsh Mathur on Feb 27, 2008 2:48 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sales order change the item category to tas then automatically it will be procured from outside.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

we use this one.

The problem is that we must find a way to override the atp check so that we can confirm the quantity and deliverdate

// Sh