cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while using Function module SPELL_AMOUNT with arabic language AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i am trying to convert the number to words, using function module SPELL_AMOUNT with arabic language(AR),following abend message is coming and FM is getting abended.

Entry AR 0 1 in table T015Z does not have a delimiter (

Can you please provide me how to overcome this error?

Thanks & Regards

Seshagiri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Replace the Arabic (;) with a latin one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is because the table misses many delimitters in Arabic language. You have to implement a SAP Note 0001357190.

And you need to add delemiters in the table T015z for which the delemiters are not maintained.

This will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Thileeban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FM SPELL_AMOUNT uses ';' as delimeter and standard entries in T015z doesn't holds ';' for AR entries. Instead of they have arabic semicolon as first character of each translation. Remember for arabic left most character is the last character. So you need to have an arabization guy, who can modify the translation. He/She should refer En entries for each arabic entry in T015Z. i.e. each translated phrase should ends with english ';' at right. Coz SPELL_AMOUNT follows this parsing logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if..the table T015Z has any entries with AR as SPRAS..my system has no entries...

Probably you should supply amount to the function modules with out any delimiters which appear in the Curr fields...

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for quick inputs.

And amount is not having any delimitors.

I have checked in table T015Z and it has entries with AR as SPRAS.

All entries are having ':' at the beginning of the arabic words,and there is no single entry with ';'.

All entries with EN as SPRAS are having delimiters ';' at the end of the words.

Numbers are correctly converted to words in english,but abending in arabic.

Any idea please.

Thanks & Regards

Seshagiri.