cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My team, my department

Former Member
0 Kudos

In crm_dno_monitor transaction monitor report the about check boxes were not working, please provide us help full information.

Regards,

Rams

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

the crm_dno_monitor is old.

Please check the new functionality work center in SP stack 15.

It should bi better as the crm_dno_monitor.

Please try www.service.sap.com/solutionmanager --> media library --> Technical Papers.

Here you find more information (Development News SAP Solution Manager 4.0 SPS15).

You should also get widgets for monitoring your tasks via SDN.

Best regards

Thomas Hiesener

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it giving any error message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not showing any error, but not showing any result if i select my team and execure it. Do we need to do any configuration for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rams,

we need a little bit more information to help you. For instance, have you configured the org structure? How is it configured?

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

we defined org structure like this,

Central org unit ( type org unit)

under central org unit we defined support teams (Sub org unit)

and then we created positions under support team and then assigned users(message processors).

Regards,

Rams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rams,

a little more info is needed. Did you mark any of you positions as "heads". There is a checkbox you need to select. You can have a head and subordinate positions for each org unit.

Did you assign business partners or userids to the positions? I'm not sure but I think you need to have business partners since that is the number assigned to the crm document. Review the following descriptions and let me know if you have any more questions.

'Mine'

All Service Desk messages, in which the business partner assigned to the user (the user who is currently logged on) is assigned to a partner function, are selected.

'My Department'

This selection is designed for Service Manager. If you are assigned to a manager item (an item with the indicator "Head of own organizational unit") in the (CRM-) organizational model, all Service Desk messages, in which the business partners that are assigned in your organizational unit were maintained as a partner, are selected.

'My Colleagues'

All Service Desk messages of employees that are assigned to the same item in the same organizational unit are selected - except for messages for your own business partner.

'My Team(s)'

This selection field is available with Note 835448.

When you use this selection, all Service Desk messages from the 'Mine' selection and those from the 'My Colleague' selection are selected.

This means, all Service Desk messages in which the business partner that is assigned to your user is assigned to a partner function, and all Service Desk messages of employees that are assigned to the same item in the same organizational unit.

regards,

Jason