cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing for doc type sdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i am working with the sales doc type SDF ,with ref. to returns order.it is asking for NO PRICING PROCEDURE COULD BE DETERMINED.b coz its a free delivery ,should i maintain a price. if yes in ovkk should i assign different pricing procedure for doc. pric.of sdf(C).how can i maintain procedure for SDF.

PL EXPLAIN ME STEP BY STEP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your sales doc type in VOV8 and billing document type VOFA check whether you have maintained doc pricing procedure. Also ensure that you have maintained your customer pricing procedure in XD02.

Now go to OVKK and assign the pricing procedure for the sales area where you are trying to create an order.

It should work now.

Reward points if helpful

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for ur response.as of u said it is in general.but how abt doc type SDF.should i create seperate pricing procedure.how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 1: Sales Document Type

IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents >

Sales Document Header:

1. Sales Document Type:The sales document types represent the different business transactions, such as Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, etc. To create new sales order type, always copy as with reference to similar sales order. If possible use standard sales order.

2. Define Number Ranges For Sales Documents: Maintain number range with discussion with core team.

3. Assign Sales Area To Sales Document Types:

A. Combine sales organizations / Combine distribution channels / Combine divisions: Ensure to maintain these, else Sales Order creation will give error.

B. Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas: Assign only required Sales Order Types to required Sales Area. This will minimize selection of Sales Order Type as per sales area.

Separate Pricing Procedure is not recommended. It should ideally be the same as used in reference Sales Order / Billing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

U need find out from ur business that which pricing procedure should be used for this transaction. Discuss thsi with ur leads or discuss with Busines speople and then assign that rpicing procedure.

If it is free delivery...then make the itm category as not relevant for pricing.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik Hussain